I have a signed offer for a full-time job, but am close to completing my CS major. Currently, I am a non-CS major, but I only need a single class to graduate with a major in Computer Science. The class that I need could be done during the summer, but I’d prefer not to do it that way.
This past semester, I took some difficult classes which resulted in my GPA dropping from 3.1 to 3.0. I’d like your input on deciding between taking the class and not inquiring about whether the firm would still consider me if I don’t get the CS major or asking the firm and making a decision afterwards. All other views would be appreciated as well. Thanks to the awesome people here :)